Cambium Networks PTP 810
High-Performance Licensed Microwave With Native Ethernet And TDM Support In One Platform
Cambium Networks carrier-grade PTP 810 licensed microwave solutions provide reliable, high-capacity connectivity and backhaul for both your Ethernet and TDM applications. The systems operate in radio frequencies between 6 and 38 GHz at scalable Ethernet data rates up to 700 Mbps full duplex. The modular design offers pluggable modem units that support T1/E1, STM-1, and Ethernet on a single platform, giving you great flexibility to configure the best system for your needs at the optimal cost. The systems are available in both Split Mount and All-Indoor (PTP 810i) architectures. PTP 810i All-Indoor solutions provide an optimal solution when tower access is difficult whether due to weather or other inaccessibility. Available in FCC and ICC 6 and 11 GHz authorized bands, these licensed solutions can obtain up to 477 Mbps with XPIC enabled.
The demand to support more multimedia communications and mobility and deliver higher throughputs for bandwidth intensive applications is growing exponentially. Now operators can leverage their legacy investment while taking advantage of the cost efficiencies and performance benefits of packet-based Ethernet technology. Service providers, public safety and government agencies, heavy industry such as utilities and transportation, and other enterprises will find PTP 810 an optimal solution for making this migration. Capital expenditures and operating expenses can be reduced to support a number of applications including:
- Leased Line Replacement
- Building to Building and Campus Connectivity
- Network Redundancy
- Wireless Network Extensions
- Video Surveillance
PTP 810 features:
- Modular Modem Unit Design – Supports T1/E1, STM-1, and Ethernet on a single platform offering flexibility for your unique configuration requirements
- XPIC – This functionality allows you to double throughput capacity without increasing channel bandwidth by transmitting different data on both the horizontal and vertical polarizations in the same channel
- Link Aggregation — Supports true link aggregation over a single link while most comparative systems require two ports to get similar throughput
- Robust Capacity – Highly scalable throughput up to 700 Mbps full duplex with XPIC
- Configurable Channel Widths – 7 to 80 MHz
- Built In Cross Point Switch – Enables channel mapping without the addition of more equipment
- Multiple System Configurations – Supports 1+0 Non-Protected, 1+1 Protected, 1+1 Protected w/Spatial Diversity, 1+1 w/Frequency Diversity, 2+0 for Link Aggregation, 2+0 Ring, Protected PDH Ring, SNCP-Like Protected T1/E1, Protected Ethernet Ring
- Enhanced QoS – Protects your voice and high priority traffic
Ready to talk to one of our experts?
We're here. Please reach out and click to call.