Cambium Networks PTP 820
Licensed Ethernet Microwave for Multi-Service Networks
PTP 820 is a point-to-point licensed microwave backhaul platform that integrates leading networking functionality with the industry’s most advanced microwave technologies creating a superior transport solution.
PTP 820 supports all types of networks requiring hybrid or all-IP traffic utilizing three different enclosures:
- PTP 820S – All-Outdoor unit
- PTP 820C – All-Outdoor / Multi-Core
- PTP 820G – Split-Mount / All-Indoor, Multi-Carrier Options
Product Series Highlights
- Licensed frequency bands 6-42GHz
- Up to 2048 QAM, with 11-step hitless and errorless Adaptive
- Coding & Modulation (ACM) for high reliability
- Up to 80 MHz bandwidth supported
- Multi-gigabits radio capacity with high spectral efficiency
- Integrated synchronization solution: SyncE/IEEE 1588v2
PTP 820 is available in the following frequencies:
- PTP 820S: 6L, 11, 15, 18 and 23 GHz
- PTP 820C: 6L, 6H, 7, 8, 11, 13, 15, 18 and 23 GHz
- PTP 820G: 6L, 6H, 7, 8, 11, 14, 15, 18 and 23 GHz
Ready to talk to one of our experts?
We're here. Please reach out and click to call.